WVATA LEGISLATIVE PRIORITIES
THE WYOMING VOCATIONAL AGRICULTURE TEACHERS ARE COMMITTED TO PROMOTING AND IMPROVING AGRICULTURE EDUCATION BY:
- Educating the Wyoming Legislature and the public about the value and importance of the Wyoming State Fair (WSF) as a statewide culminating competition, educational and agricultural marketing event.
- Ensuring adequate funding for the Wyoming State Fair to host a safe and quality event for Wyoming FFA and 4-H members.
- Providing input on the administrative structure and decision making model of the Wyoming State Fair to ensure adequate representation of Wyoming FFA and 4-H and our values.
- Providing input on potential funding programs for the Wyoming State Fair.
- Monitoring changes to the Hathaway Scholarship Program and providing input on the program’s structure where appropriate.
Wyoming State Fair Funding
- WVATA Wyoming State Fair Funding White Paper
- Department of Agriculture Proposed 2019-2020 Budget
- WVATA Comments for Joint Appropriations Committee on WSF Funding
- Contributions and In-Kind Donations to the WSF
Wyoming State Fair Administration and State Fair Board Structure